Saline County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Saline County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Saline County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Saline County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Saline County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Crete NE 130 West 13th Street 68333 402-826-2950