Pierce County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Pierce County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Pierce County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Pierce County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Pierce County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Pierce County Veterans Service Center Pierce NE 111 West Court Street 68767 402-329-6345