Cedar County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Cedar County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Cedar County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Cedar County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Cedar County low-income housing.

Coleridge Housing Authority Coleridge NE 106 East Douglas Street 68727 402-283-4222

The Cedar County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cedar County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cedar County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cedar County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Cedar County Veterans Service Office Hartington NE 103 South Broadway Avenue 68739 402-254-7473

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hartington NE 126 East Main Street 68739 402-254-3259