Stanton County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Stanton County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Stanton County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Stanton County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Stanton County low-income housing.

Stanton Housing Authority Stanton NE 1109 Ivy Street 68779 402-439-2005

The Stanton County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Stanton County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Stanton County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Stanton County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Stanton County Veterans Service Stanton NE 804 Ivy Street 68779 402-439-2196

Veterans of Foreign Wars Stanton NE 1106 Veterans Avenue 68779 402-439-2113