Madison County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Madison County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Madison County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Madison County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Madison County low-income housing.

Norfolk Housing Authority Norfolk NE 1501 West Michigan Avenue 68701 402-379-8224

Tilden Housing Authority Tilden NE Apt 14, 600 S Giles Creek Ln, Apt 14 68781 402-368-7714

The Madison County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Madison County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Madison County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Madison County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Madison County Veterans Service Norfolk NE 130 South 4th Street 68701 402-370-3578

Norfolk Veterans Home Norfolk NE 600 East Benjamin Avenue 68701 402-370-3330

Veterans of Foreign Wars Norfolk NE 316 Braasch Avenue 68701 402-371-2575