Knox County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Knox County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Knox County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Knox County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Knox County low-income housing.

Creighton Housing Authority Creighton NE 1106 Millard Avenue 68729 402-358-5668

Crofton Housing Authority Crofton NE 1301 1st Street 68730 402-388-4339

Verdigre Housing Authority Verdigre NE 615 South Main Street 68783 402-668-2237

The Knox County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Knox County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Knox County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Knox County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Bloomfield NE 112 North Broadway 68718 402-373-4241