Nuckolls County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Nuckolls County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Nuckolls County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Nuckolls County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Nuckolls County low-income housing.

Nelson Housing Authority Nelson NE 151 East Street 68961 402-225-3611

The Nuckolls County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Nuckolls County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Nuckolls County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Nuckolls County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Nuckolls County Veterans Services Officer Nelson NE 150 Main Street 68961 402-225-3971

Veterans of Foreign Wars Superior NE 118 South Central Avenue 68978 402-879-4490