Harnett County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Harnett County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Harnett County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Harnett County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Harnett County low-income housing.

Angier Housing Authority Angier NC 51 Knollwood Court 27501 919-639-6008

Lillington Housing Authority Lillington NC 303 Duncan St 27546 910-893-7560

North Carolina Housing Authority Angier NC 111 Knollwood Court 27501 919-639-6008

Harnett County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Harnett County, North Carolina may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Harnett County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Harnett County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Anderson Creek Senior Center Spring Lake NC 6808 Overhills Road 28390 910-436-4157

The Harnett County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Harnett County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Harnett County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Harnett County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Lillington NC 409 South Main Street 27546 910-893-3706

Veterans of Foreign Wars Robert R Miller Post Spring Lake NC 14258 North Carolina 210 28390 910-497-2218