Wayne County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Wayne County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Wayne County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Wayne County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Wayne County low-income housing.

Goldsboro Housing Authority Goldsboro NC 701 West Oak Street 27530 919-736-7566

The Wayne County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Wayne County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Wayne County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Wayne County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Goldsboro NC 112 North Patrick Street 27530 919-736-3015

Wayne County Veterans Services Office Goldsboro NC 2001 East Ash Street 27530 919-731-1490