Moore County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Moore County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Moore County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Moore County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Moore County low-income housing.

Southern Pines Housing Authority Southern Pines NC 801 South Mechanic Street 28387 910-692-2042

The Moore County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Moore County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Moore County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Moore County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Carthage NC 1020 Priest Hill Road 28327 910-947-2821

Veterans of Foreign Wars Southern Pines NC 615 South Page Street 28387 910-692-3772