Platte County Housing Authority (Missouri)

The Platte County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Platte County, Missouri. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Platte County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Platte County low-income housing.

Weston Housing Authority Weston MO 526 Main Street 64098 816-640-5711

The Platte County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Platte County, Missouri. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Platte County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Platte County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary Parkville MO 406 West Street 64152 816-346-4111

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7356 Parkville MO 10125 Missouri 45 64152 816-746-8010