Wyandotte County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Wyandotte County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Wyandotte County, Kansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Wyandotte County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Wyandotte County low-income housing.

Bonner Springs Housing Authority Bonner Springs KS 420 North Park Avenue 66012 913-441-3816

Kansas City Housing Authority Kansas KS 1131 Central Avenue 66102 913-342-1115

The Wyandotte County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Wyandotte County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Wyandotte County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Wyandotte County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Commission Of Kansas Kansas KS 100 South 20th Street 66102 913-371-5968