Atchison County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Atchison County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Atchison County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Atchison County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Atchison County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Effingham KS 5583 Ellsworth Road 66023 913-833-2875

Veterans of Foreign Wars Atchison KS 2201 Main Street 66002 913-367-0210