Leavenworth County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Leavenworth County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Leavenworth County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Leavenworth County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Leavenworth County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Leavenworth KS 4101 South 4th Street 66048 913-651-2402

Veterans of Foreign Wars Leavenworth KS 519 Cherokee Street 66048 913-682-9200

Veterans of Foreign Wars Basehor KS 2806 North 155th Terrace 66007 913-724-3481