Cottonwood County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

Cottonwood County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Cottonwood County, Minnesota may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Cottonwood County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Cottonwood County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Storden Senior Center Storden MN America Street 56174 507-445-3139

The Cottonwood County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cottonwood County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cottonwood County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cottonwood County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Westbrook MN 652 1st Avenue 56183 507-274-5661