Redwood County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Redwood County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Redwood County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Redwood County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Redwood County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Redwood Falls MN 825 East Bridge Street 56283 507-627-5845

Redwood County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Redwood County, Minnesota may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Redwood County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Redwood County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Wabasso Senior Center Wabasso MN 595 Hope Street 56293 507-342-5337