Watonwan County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Watonwan County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Watonwan County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Watonwan County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Watonwan County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Madelia MN 34 1st Street Northwest 56062 507-642-3565

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1914 St. James MN 4 7th Street South 56081 507-375-5992