Martin County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Martin County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Martin County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Martin County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Martin County low-income housing.

Fairmont Housing Authority Fairmont MN 500 Home Street 56031 507-235-9691

The Martin County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Martin County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Martin County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Martin County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fairmont MN 301 South State Street 56031 507-235-9308

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sherburn MN 20 North Main Street 56171 507-764-6351