Lyon County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Lyon County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Lyon County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Lyon County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Lyon County low-income housing.

Tracy Housing Authority Tracy MN 760 Morgan Street 56175 507-629-3160

The Lyon County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Lyon County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Lyon County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Lyon County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Lyon County Veterans Service Officer Marshall MN 607 West Main Street 56258 507-537-6729