Sanilac County Housing Authority

Search for Sanilac County MI housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Sandusky Veterans of Foreign Wars Sandusky MI 850 South Sandusky Road 48471 810-648-9003

Sanilac County Veterans Affair Sandusky MI 171 North Dawson Street 48471 810-648-0212

Veterans of Foreign Wars Marlette MI 2942 Main Street 48453 989-635-2226

Veterans of Foreign Wars Brown MI 7108 Maple Valley Road 48416 810-346-3300