St. Clair County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The St. Clair County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in St. Clair County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local St. Clair County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for St. Clair County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Port Huron MI 2115 Military Street 48060 810-984-1684

Michigan Military And Veterans Legal Service-St Clair County Veterans Port Huron MI 200 Grand River Avenue 48060 810-989-6945

Veterans of Foreign Wars Yale MI 4 West Mechanic Street 48097 810-387-9923

Veterans of Foreign Wars Allenton MI 13989 Hough Road 48002 586-784-5330

Veterans of Foreign Wars Port Huron MI 3815 Knapp Avenue 48060 810-982-6323

Veterans of Foreign Wars Emmett MI 3128 Main Street 48022 810-384-6586

Veterans of Foreign Wars Port Huron MI 1711 Pine Grove Avenue 48060 810-982-0572

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3901 Algonac MI 1005 Pointe Tremble Road 48001 810-794-3033