Chippewa County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Chippewa County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Chippewa County, Michigan. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Chippewa County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Chippewa County low-income housing.

Brimley Housing Authority Brimley MI 3095 South Towering Pines 49715 906-248-5524

The Chippewa County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Chippewa County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Chippewa County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Chippewa County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sault Ste. Marie MI 401 West Portage Avenue 49783 906-632-7761

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9023 Brimley MI 8968 Michigan 28 49715 906-248-5450