Alger County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Alger County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Alger County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Alger County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Alger County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Alger County Veterans Counselor Munising MI Court Street 49862 906-387-1635

Vietnam Veterans Of America Munising MI Jingle Bell Lane 49862 906-387-3837