Nemaha County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Nemaha County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Nemaha County, Kansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Nemaha County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Nemaha County low-income housing.

Sabetha Housing Authority Sabetha KS 200 North 1st Street, Apt 25 66534 785-284-2841

Seneca Housing Authority Seneca KS 504 Edward Street 66538 785-336-2144

The Nemaha County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Nemaha County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Nemaha County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Nemaha County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sabetha KS 120 South Washington Street 66534 785-284-3885