Talladega County Housing Authority (Alabama)

The Talladega County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Talladega County, Alabama. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Talladega County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Talladega County low-income housing.

Childersburg Housing Authority Childersburg AL 250 6th Avenue Southwest 35044 256-378-6008

Sylacauga Housing Authority Sylacauga AL 900 Crestline Avenue 35150 256-245-7283

Talladega Housing Authority Talladega AL 99 Knoxville Homes 35160 256-362-4998

The Talladega County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Talladega County, Alabama. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Talladega County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Talladega County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Talladega Veterans Affairs Talladega AL 132 Court Street North, c 35160 256-761-2117