Tallapoosa County Housing Authority (Alabama)

The Tallapoosa County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Tallapoosa County, Alabama. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Tallapoosa County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Tallapoosa County low-income housing.

Alexander City Housing Authority Alexander AL 2110 County Road 35010 256-329-2201

Camp Hill Housing Authority Camp Hill AL 125 Henderson Drive 36850 256-896-4138

Dadeville Housing Authority Dadeville AL 845 Freeman Drive 36853 256-825-6004

The Tallapoosa County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Tallapoosa County, Alabama. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Tallapoosa County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Tallapoosa County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs Alexander AL 395 Lee Street 35010 256-234-5246

Tallassee Veterans of Foreign Wars Tallassee AL 313 Riverside Drive 36078 334-283-6636