Kenosha County Housing Authority (Wisconsin)

The Kenosha County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Kenosha County, Wisconsin. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Kenosha County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Kenosha County low-income housing.

Bristol Housing Authority Bristol WI 19600 75th Street 53104 262-653-1843

Kenosha Housing Authority Kenosha WI 625 52nd Street 53140 262-653-4120

The Kenosha County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Kenosha County, Wisconsin. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Kenosha County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Kenosha County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Kenosha County Veterans Services Kenosha WI 8600 Sheridan Road, 700 53143 262-605-6690

US Veterans Affairs Department-Kenosha Community Based Outpatient Clinic Kenosha WI 8207 22nd Avenue 53143 262-653-9286

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kenosha WI 6618 39th Avenue 53142 262-652-2751