Allegan County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Allegan County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Allegan County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Allegan County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Allegan County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Allegan County Veterans Trust Allegan MI 325 Water Street 49010 269-673-0501

Disabled American Veterans Holland MI 1185 Matt Urban Drive 49423 616-396-2714

Pullman Veterans of Foreign Wars Pullman MI 5632 109th Avenue 49450 269-236-5531

Veterans of Foreign Wars Otsego MI 124 North Farmer Street 49078 269-694-4615

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wayland MI 735 South Main Street 49348 269-792-2975

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fennville MI 2373 53rd Street 49408 269-561-5009