Walworth County Housing Authority (Wisconsin)

The Walworth County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Walworth County, Wisconsin. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Walworth County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Walworth County low-income housing.

Walworth County Housing Authority Elkhorn WI Stop 1, 35 S Wisconsin St, Stop 1 53121 262-723-6123

Walworth Housing Authority Elkhorn WI 735 North Wisconsin Street, # 1 53121 262-723-6123

The Walworth County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Walworth County, Wisconsin. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Walworth County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Walworth County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Elkhorn WI 16 South Broad Street 53121 262-723-4979