Walla Walla County Housing Authority (Washington)

The Walla Walla County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Walla Walla County, Washington. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Walla Walla County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Walla Walla County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Us Veterans Affairs Department - Jonathan M Wainwright Memorial VA Medical Center Walla Walla WA 77 Wainwright Drive 99362 509-525-5200

Veterans of Foreign Wars Walla Walla WA 102 North Colville Street 99362 509-525-1310