Wallowa County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Wallowa County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Wallowa County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Wallowa County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Wallowa County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Enterprise Veterans Service Enterprise OR 104 Southwest Litch Street 97828 541-426-4558

Veterans of Foreign Wars Enterprise OR 800 North River Street 97828 541-426-4307