Benton County Housing Authority (Washington)

The Benton County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Benton County, Washington. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Benton County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Benton County low-income housing.

Kennewick Housing Authority Kennewick WA 1915 West 4th Place 99336 509-586-8576

Kennewick Housing Authority Richland WA 427 Wellsian Way 99352 509-946-0220

The Benton County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Benton County, Washington. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Benton County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Benton County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veterans Affairs-Richland (WA) Community Based Outpatient Clinic Richland WA 825 Jadwin Avenue 99352 509-946-1020

Veterans of Foreign Wars Richland WA 1369 George Washington Way 99354 509-946-9411

Veterans of Foreign Wars Prosser WA 1101 Wine Country Road 99350 509-786-1941