Umatilla County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Umatilla County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Umatilla County, Oregon. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Umatilla County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Umatilla County low-income housing.

Umatilla County Housing Authority Hermiston OR 155 SW 10th St 97838 541-567-3241

The Umatilla County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Umatilla County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Umatilla County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Umatilla County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hermiston OR 45 West Cherry Avenue 97838 541-567-6219

Veterans of Foreign Wars Pendleton OR 1221 Southeast Court Place 97801 541-278-2720