Grand County Housing Authority (Utah)

The Grand County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Grand County, Utah. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Grand County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Grand County low-income housing.

Grand County Housing Authority Moab UT 321 East Center Street 84532 435-259-5891

The Grand County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Grand County, Utah. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Grand County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Grand County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Moab UT 2010 Plateau Circle 84532 435-259-4628