Mesa County Housing Authority (Colorado)

The Mesa County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Mesa County, Colorado. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Mesa County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Mesa County low-income housing.

Grand Junction Housing Authority Grand Junction CO 1011 North 10th Street 81501 970-245-0388

Mesa County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Mesa County, Colorado may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Mesa County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Mesa County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Grand Junction Senior Center Grand Junction CO 550 Ouray Avenue 81501 970-243-7408

The Mesa County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Mesa County, Colorado. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Mesa County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Mesa County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veterans Affairs Grand Junction Grand Junction CO 2952 North Avenue 81504 970-248-2733

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grand Junction CO 1404 Ute Avenue 81501 970-242-9940

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grand Junction CO 516 1/2 Florence Road 81504 970-257-7745

Veterans of Foreign Wars Clifton Post 4663 Clifton CO 3244 F 1/2 Road 81520 970-434-9470