Montrose County Housing Authority (Colorado)

The Montrose County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Montrose County, Colorado. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Montrose County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Montrose County low-income housing.

Montrose County Housing Authority Olathe CO 222 Hap Court 81425 970-323-5445

The Montrose County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Montrose County, Colorado. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Montrose County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Montrose County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Montrose County Veterans Service Montrose CO 161 South Townsend Avenue 81401 970-249-2115