Garfield County Housing Authority (Colorado)

The Garfield County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Garfield County, Colorado. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Garfield County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Garfield County low-income housing.

Carbondale Housing Authority Carbondale CO 1250 Hendrick Drive 81623 970-963-9326

Garfield County Housing Authority Rifle CO 2128 Railroad Avenue, Ste 4 81650 970-945-6382

Garfield County Housing Authority Glenwood Springs CO 214 8th St 81601 970-945-3072

Rifle Housing Authority Rifle CO 150 Ute Avenue 81650 970-625-3974

Garfield County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Garfield County, Colorado may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Garfield County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Garfield County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Rifle City Senior Center Rifle CO 50 Ute Avenue 81650 970-625-1877