Tarrant County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Tarrant County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Tarrant County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Tarrant County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Tarrant County low-income housing.

Arlington Housing Authority Arlington TX 501 West Sanford Street, Ste 20 76011 817-275-3351

Grapevine Housing Authority Grapevine TX 131 Starr Place 76051 817-488-8132

Haltom City Housing Authority Haltom TX 2800 Moneda Avenue 76117 817-834-3131

Tarrant County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Tarrant County, Texas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Tarrant County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Tarrant County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Azle Senior Center Azle TX 601 Southeast Parkway 76020 817-444-0070

Bedford Senior Center Bedford TX R.D. Hurt Parkway 76021 817-952-2325

Kennedale-City of Senior Center Kennedale TX 420 Bowman Springs Road 76060 817-985-2131

The Tarrant County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Tarrant County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Tarrant County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Tarrant County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Fort Worth TX 431 Fulton Street 76104 817-336-1881

Help Hospitalized Veterans Fort Worth TX 4208 Miller Avenue 76119 817-534-1745

Paralyzed Veterans of America Fort Worth TX 5203 McCart Avenue 76115 817-922-0620

Paralyzed Veterans of America Arlington TX 805 East Park Row Drive 76010 817-273-5517

Tarrant County Veterans Services Fort Worth TX 1200 Circle Drive 76119 817-534-3563

US Department of Veterans Affairs Fort Worth TX 1305 West Magnolia Avenue, b 76104 817-921-9095

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fort Worth TX 5333 White Settlement Road 76114 817-731-8231

Veterans of Foreign Wars Haltom TX 5001 Old Denton Road 76117 817-281-3903

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hurst TX 118 Harmon Road 76053 817-282-9071

Veterans of Foreign Wars Azle TX 11875 Farm to Market Road 730 North 76020 817-444-2912

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10454 Grapevine TX 221 North Main Street 76051 817-481-6768

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6111 Arlington TX 1200 West Harris Road 76001 817-465-1124

Vietnam Veterans Of America Arlington TX 509 North Cooper Street, 107 76011 817-656-9552