McCurtain County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The McCurtain County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in McCurtain County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. McCurtain County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about McCurtain County low-income housing.

Broken Bow Housing Authority Broken Bow OK 710 3rd Street 74728 580-584-6939

Idabel Housing Authority Idabel OK 901 Lyndon Road 74745 580-286-9444

Valliant Housing Authority Valliant OK 301 East Harris Street 74764 580-933-7289