Beckham County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Beckham County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Beckham County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Beckham County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Beckham County low-income housing.

Sayre Housing Authority Sayre OK 1310 N 2nd St 73662 580-928-3690

The Beckham County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Beckham County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Beckham County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Beckham County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Elk OK 312 North Eastern Avenue 73644 580-225-2545

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3669 Elk OK West 2nd Street 73644 580-225-5250