Donley County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Donley County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Donley County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Donley County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Donley County low-income housing.

Clarendon Housing Authority Clarendon TX 103 East 4th Street 79226 806-874-2458

The Donley County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Donley County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Donley County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Donley County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7782 Clarendon TX 810 East 2nd Street 79226 806-822-8387