Greer County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Greer County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Greer County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Greer County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Greer County low-income housing.

Granite Housing Authority Granite OK 100 N LOCUST St 73547 580-535-2134

Mangum Housing Authority Mangum OK 525 E Lincoln St 73554 580-782-3560