Dodge County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Dodge County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Dodge County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Dodge County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Dodge County low-income housing.

Fremont Housing Authority Fremont NE 2510 North Clarkson Street 68025 402-727-4848

The Dodge County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Dodge County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Dodge County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Dodge County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Fremont NE 137 North D Street 68025 402-727-5959

Veterans of Foreign Wars North Bend NE 742 North Main Street 68649 402-652-8691