Duplin County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Duplin County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Duplin County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Duplin County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Duplin County low-income housing.

Beulaville Housing Authority Beulaville NC 419 North Jackson Street 28518 910-298-3377

Mt Olive Housing Authority Mount Olive NC 108 West Main Street 28365 919-658-6682

North Carolina State Housing Authority Magnolia NC 437 West Main Street 28453 910-289-2750

The Duplin County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Duplin County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Duplin County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Duplin County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Duplin County Veterans Service Kenansville NC 160 Mallard Street 28349 910-296-2114