Nash County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

Search for Nash County, NC housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

Nash County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Nash County, North Carolina may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Nash County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Nash County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Nash County Senior Center Nashville NC 103 North Alston Street 27856 252-459-7681

The Nash County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Nash County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Nash County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Nash County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Rocky Mount NC 11270 North Carolina 97 27803 252-446-7532