Reno County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Reno County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Reno County, Kansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Reno County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Reno County low-income housing.

Hutchinson Housing Authority Hutchinson KS 1600 North Lorraine Street, Ste 208 67501 620-663-8415

South Hutchinson Housing Authority South Hutchinson KS 441 North Washington Street 67505 620-665-6473

The Reno County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Reno County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Reno County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Reno County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs Hutchinson-Robert J Dole Veteran Affair Medical Center Hutchinson KS 1625 East 30th Avenue 67502 888-878-6881

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hutchinson KS 328 North Van Buren Street 67501 620-662-3861