Lane County Housing Authority (Kansas)

Search for Lane County, KS housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Lane County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Lane County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Lane County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Lane County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Dighton KS 211 South Main Street 67839 620-397-2625