Finney County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Finney County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Finney County, Kansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Finney County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Finney County low-income housing.

Garden City Housing Authority Garden KS 606 Pershing Ave 67846 620-276-1240

The Finney County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Finney County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Finney County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Finney County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Garden KS 1101 West Mary Street 67846 620-275-1825