Ford County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Ford County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Ford County, Kansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Ford County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Ford County low-income housing.

Dodge City Housing Authority Dodge KS 401 Longbranch Road 67801 620-225-1584

The Ford County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Ford County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Ford County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Ford County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Dodge KS 909 13th Avenue 67801 620-225-7081