Routt County Housing Authority (Colorado)

The Routt County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Routt County, Colorado. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Routt County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Routt County low-income housing.

Yampa Valley Housing Authority Steamboat Springs CO 627 Tamarack Dr 80487 970-870-0167

The Routt County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Routt County, Colorado. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Routt County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Routt County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Routt County Veterans Affairs Steamboat Springs CO 425 Anglers Drive 80487 970-879-5489

Veterans of Foreign Wars Steamboat Springs CO 924 Lincoln Avenue 80487 970-879-9959